Boxing day is almost here and with it comes a few store and service closures for Toronto.
This year, Christmas Day fell on the weekend, and while Boxing Day is on Monday, some businesses may choose to run on a modified schedule on Tuesday, Dec. 27.
Here is what will be open and closed for the rest of the holiday long weekend in Toronto.
BOXING DAY – MONDAY
- Costco and Loblaws stores from 9 am to 6 pm, and Zehrs from 7 am to 6 pm
- Select LCBO stores are open on Boxing Day, so customers are encouraged to visit the store locator site online beforehand
- Beer Store locations at 2153 St. Clair Ave., 2625A Weston Rd., 452 Bathurst St., and 904 Dufferin St. are open from 11 am to 5 pm
- The Eaton Center from 7 am to 9:30 pm CF Fairview Mall, Markville, Sherway Gardens, and the Shops at Don Mills from 9 am to 9 pm
- Toronto Premium Outlets from 6 am to 10 pm, Bayview Village from 10 am to 8 pm, Dufferin Mall from 9 am to 9 pm, and Yorkdale Shopping Center and Vaughan Mills from 8 am to 9 pm
- The Casa Loma will have the same hours as Christmas Eve
- Canada’s Wonderland from 3 pm to 9 pm for WinterFest
- The ROM from 10 am to 5:30 pm, AUG from 10:30 am to 4 pm and the Aga Khan Museum from 10 am to 5:30 pm
- The TTC will be on its holiday service with most routes starting at 6 am Routes that don’t typically run on Sundays will also not run today. Meanwhile, GO Transit will be operating on its Saturday schedule
- Canada Post offices
- Select Metro and Food Basics stores
- The Distillery District’s Winter Village is closed today, but its restaurants, shops and cafes are open from 10 am to 9 pm
- Most Rexall pharmacies will be open and running regularly, except for the following: Commerce Court, Metro Center at 200 Wellington St. W., First Canadian Place, Atrium on Bay, Waterpark Place, Women’s College Hospital, and the location at Richmond and Adelaide streets
- The TTC will continue to follow its holiday service, while GO Transit will operate on its Saturday schedule