This year’s version of Emile’s Fromage Montage at the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will include ten cheese dish options instead of just five. Guests still only need to purchase five of the dishes and get five stamps to receive a prize, but there are more treats to choose from.
Guests will use their Festival Passport to find Emile’s Fromage Montage menu items from select global marketplaces. They then need to purchase and enjoy any five of the featured dishes and collect a stamp with each purchase to track their progress. After collecting 5 stamps, guests must bring their stamped Festival Passport to the Shimmering Sips marketplace to receive a special prize.
Here are all of the participating marketplaces and menu items:
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Rolhe
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
What are you looking forward to trying during Emile’s Fromage Montage? Let us know in the comments!
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival runs from July 14 through November 19, 2022.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram.