United States, Rockville, MD, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global gelatin market is predicted to witness a moderate growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast years from 2022 to 2032, according to a new Fact.MR report. The net worth of the gelatin market share is expected to reach US$5.9 Billion by the year 2032 while increasing from US$1.53 Billion in the year 2021.
In the present world, the majority of customers presently choose to ingest collagen through their diet rather than injecting it, which is expected to lead to increased demand for gelatin and food items prepared by adding it in the worldwide food and beverage business.
Global jelly market development is likely to be aided by:
- rising demand for gelatin in confectionery and desserts in the HORECA sector
- increased sales of gelatin as a food ingredient to enhance rheological qualities in cuisines and fast food
- owing to easy access to consumables, long-established meat processors like JBS, Tyson Foods, Inc., and Cargill, incorporated in the United States and Canada
- existence of strict restrictions set by the European Commission is projected to remain stagnant in terms of growth in demand for gelatin.
For more insights into the Market, Get A Sample of this Report!
Moreover, stringent laws against the gelatin derived from pigs in Islamic nations of the Middle East and North Africa is projected to limit the gelatin adoption trends in those parts of the world. Furthermore, frequency of disease occurrence in the United States and other areas as well, such as Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus or PEDv, which is linked to pigs, is predicted to restrain its supply as a raw material and thereby creating a challenge for gelatin market players. .
How is the Segmentation Outlook for the Gelatin Market?
- The total growth of the global gelatin market figured out in terms of absolute Dollars is closed to be around US$ 2.5 Billion through the 10 years of forecast timeframe.
- On the basis of various sources of gelatin, porcine is the highest grossing segment for the gelatin market players that is projected to grow a rate of 5.7% over the forecast years from 2022 to 2032.
- Although there are several applications of the natural gelatin available in the present market, the food segment is still the major contributing segment for the global gelatin market share with an estimated growth rate of 5.8% over the forecast years.
- United States gelatin market is the dominant market in terms of total value. US gelatin market size is operating at about US$ 1.2 Billion in the present year 2022.
- Asia Pacific region is the best performing market among the five broad geographical regions growing contributed by China, Japan and South Korea with CAGRs of 5.2%, 4.2%, and 3.8% respectively.
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here
competitive landscape for Gelatin Market Key Players
Name of some of the gelatin market key players includes Darling Ingredients, Tessenderlo Group, Nitta Gelatin, Gelita, Weishardt, Italgelatine, Lapi Gelatine, Gelinex, Junca Gelatines, Torbas Gelatine, and India Gelatine & Chemicals among others.
Recent Developments in Gelatin Market
- For supplying to the hotel and restaurant market, Nitta Gelatin Company based in India launched premium gelatin of world standards. Food enthusiasts of India and adjoining araes can now prepare and enjoy a wide range of confectionaries of international standards.
- JBS and JIANGXI COSEN BIOLOGY CO., LTD. are two companies that produce bovine grade collagen for food and beverage applications.
Want to Know More?
Fact.MR provides historical data for 2017-2021 and forecast for the duration of 2022-2032.
- bovine skin
- bovine bone
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Others (emulsifier, binding agent, fat replacer, and coating agent)
- North America
- Latin America
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Valuable Insights on offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Gelatin Market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of source type (Porcine, Bovine Skin, Bovine Bone, and Fish & Poultry), by Type (Type A, Type B), by Function (Thickening, Gelling, Stabilizing, Emulsifier, Binding Agent, Fat Replacer, Coating Agent), by Application and by Region – Forecast 2022-2032).
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Food and Beverages
Our food and beverages consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the food and beverages sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global food and beverages industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Explore More Food and Beverages reports:
String Cheese Market – The global string cheese market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 5.9% reaching the valuation of US$ 7.1 billion over the 2022-2032 assessment period. The United States accounts for more than 40% increase in revenue.
Europe softgels Dietary Supplements Market – The Europe softgels dietary supplements market is projected to grow at the rate of 6.8% to reach a valuation of US$ 32 Billion by 2032 from US$ 16.56 Billion in 2022.
Carob Powder Market – The global carob powder market was valued at US$ 54.9 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach a market valuation of US$ 105.9 billion by the end of 2032.
Fats and Oils Market – Sales of fats and oils are expected to be valued at US$ 246 Billion as of 2022, documenting a YoY increase of 3.8% from 2021. In the previous financial year, the market was valued at nearly US$ 237 Billion.
Water Enhancer Market – The global water enhancer market is set to reach US$2.9 Bn in 2022, and is forecast to surpass a market valuation of US$7.1 Bn by 2032.
Poultry Feed Market – The global poultry feed market is estimated at USD 122.9 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 225.2 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2032.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market – The global carboxymethyl cellulose market is estimated at USD 1,674.3 Million in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 2,766.4 Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Marine Oil Market – The global marine oil market is estimated at USD 1,933.9 Million in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 2,802.3 Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2032.
Pastry Fillings Market – The global pastry fillings market is valued at more than US$ 1 Bn in 2020 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
Coffee Roaster Market – The coffee roaster market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% by garnering a market value of US$ 701.24 Billion in 2032 from US$ 430.5 Billion in 2022.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583