Updated Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 3:12pm
Find the can’t-miss events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide for Monday, July 18 to Sunday, July 24, 2022.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to cure your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and nightlife events happening all week long around Houston, from Monday through Sunday.
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston This Week: Monday, July 18 to Sunday, July 242022
- Belgian Christmas in July at Flying Saucer | monday to friday | No Cover – Celebrate all week long with a dozen special Belgian beer releases including beer from Delirium, Cantillon, Chouffe, Chimay, and more. 11am to 11pm daily.
- Comedian Mark Normand at Houston Improv | friday to sunday – Catch the New York-based comedian who’s had previous stops on Comedy Central, the late-night talk show circuit, and in his latest one-hour special, out to lunch on YouTube. Tickets are sold by the table; $60 for 2 and up. Times vary.
- Night Market at Montrose Marketplace | friday to sunday | No Cover – Once the sun starts to dip behind the horizon, browse food truck bites and local vendor goodies at the bustling evening marketplace in the heart of Montrose. 6pm to 11pm each night.
Monday, July 18, 2022
- Margarita Monday at Wakefield Crowbar | No Cover – Dust away the Monday with $2 soft tacos, $6 loaded nachos, and $5 Hornitos margs at the Garden Oaks/Oak Forest watering hole. 4pm to midnight.
tuesday, July 19, 2022
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Game Night at Pur Noire Urban Wineries | No Cover – Sip on wine while playing Jenga, card games, and more at this Downtown wine spot. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kickin’ It Country with Jon Stork and Jason Boland & The Stragglers at Kemah Boardwalk | FREE –
Thursday, July 21, 2022
- jacksfilmspresents Yay Live! Live! at House of Blues Houston – Popular comedian and YouTube star John Patrick Douglass makes a stop in Houston with a live set of YIAH! (Yesterday I Asked You), his hilarious interactive game show where audience members submit their silliest answers to questions and battle it out to see who is the funniest. $30. 7pm.
- Blanket Bingo at Market Square Park – Bring your blanket, lawn chairs, or snag one of the tables at the park for a night of music, great prizes, and bingo in Downtown. $10. 7pm.
- Reina Del Cid in Concert at White Oak Music Hall – The Los Angeles-based alt pop singer-songwriter stops by White Oak in support of her latest album, Candy Apple Red. $20 advance; $25 at the door. 7pm.
- The Goonies Movie Screening at Bagby Park | FREE – Catch an outdoor screening of the 1985 comedy adventure classic, The Goonies, at Bagby Park in Midtown. Follow a group of hilarious misfits when they discover an old pirate map in the attic, following it into an underground cavern in search of lost treasure. 7pm to 9pm.
- Train, with Jewel & Blues Traveler in Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – Rock out to a triple bill of 2000s rock sensations as they co-headline at this festival-like concert in the Woodlands. $22 and up. 7:30 pm.
Friday, July 22, 2022
- Summer Beer Dinner at B-52 Brewing – Sit down to a five-course meal catered by Angie’s Choice, paired with five delicious beers chosen by B-52 master brewers. $60. 7pm.
- Latin Beats at the Downtown Aquarium | No Cover – Dance the night away with free salsa lessons from Texas Salsa Congress. Enjoy DJ music, delicious food and drink vendors. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kendrick Lamar in Concert at Toyota Center – Fresh off the release of his blockbuster album, Mr. Morale & the High SteppersLegendary rapper Kendrick Lamar comes to Toyota Center for one of the most anticipated concerts of the year, joined by Baby Keem and Tanna Leone. Tickets are sold out at the venue, but you may find cheaper, better, or hard-to-get seats on the online ticket resale market. 7:30 pm.
- Bring Tha Truth: Unplugged with Live Band at 40 Below at Bayou Music Center | FREE – Trae Day returns to H-Town with four days of festivities, including a special underground concert at Bayou Music Center. 8pm.
- Raycheal Winters, with Crank Up The Silence, Joho in Concert at White Oak Music Hall – The local songwriter and synth pop performer takes the upstairs stage at White Oak Music Hall. $10 advance; $15 at the door. 8pm.
- The Stickmen Project at Stereo Live – Catch the TikTok famous DJ duo from the UK as they entertain the crowd in their “stickman” LED suits. $5. 10pm.
Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Patio Bar & Restaurant Grand Opening Party at The Nook Cafe | No Cover – The popular UH coffeehouse mainstay debuts its brand new patio bar and restaurant with a daylong party featuring live music and DJs, tasty food from Tacorlando, raffle giveaways, great drinks, and more. 10am to midnight; 21+ only after 9pm.
- Tequila Fest at Little Woodrow’s Midtown – A festival where drinking the worm is encouraged, the Little Woodrow’s Midtown outpost offers a chance to sip and sample ten tequilas of your choosing at this annual festival. $20. 1pm to 6pm.
- Sean Kingston in Concert at House of Blues – Known for singles like “Beautiful Girls” and “Take You There”, Sean Kingston returns to the stage in Houston with brand new music. $27.50. 7pm.
- Brewsology Beer Fest at Houston Museum of Natural Science – Sip and sample your way through the HMNS after hours, as you tour through the museum’s exhibition halls. Dozens of local craft brewers will be on hand with samples of their latest brews and ciders. $50 and up. 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- loveletter: DJ Sun & the Loveletter Orchestra at Moores Opera House – Mark the release of DJ Sun’s third album Loveletter: Red Hook to Rotterdam with a one-of-kind orchestral interpretation—think French new wave and ’60s soul mixed with a 14-member orchestra with support from rapper Fat Tony, singers SAM/SIN and DEM’s Louis Morales, accomplished drummer Chris Dave, and more talent drawn from UH’s deep roster of talent. $5, must be purchased in advance. 8pm.
- Enanitos Verdes in Concert at 713 Music Hall – The Argentinian rock group now in their fifth decade of musicmaking hits up Downtown’s 713 Music Hall for a night of their anthems and fan favorites. $45 and up. 8pm.
- Zo! & Tall Black Guy in Concert at Warehouse Live – R&B sensation Zo! joins with Tall Black Guy for a stop in Houston in support of their latest album, Abstractions. $28.50 and up. 8pm.
- Slushii in Concert at Stereo Live – Experience Slushii, a top dance/electronica artist based in Los Angeles, as he takes the stage for a live set at Stereo Live. $15 and up. 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Evelynka Hybrid Set at Bauhaus – DJ and producer Evelynka spins melodic tunes into the night at the Downtown club. 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Sunday, July 24, 2022
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.